Paper: Hahnemühle William Turner FineArt Paper
Paper Weight: 310 gsm
Thickness: 21 mm
Material: 100% rag cotton
Surface Finish: Matte
Quality: Archival, Acid-Free
Printer: Canon iPF8400
Ink: Canon Lucia Inks
Dmax & Color Gamut Level: Excellent
Conditions of Use + Storage
- Use and store ideally at a relative humidity of 35 to 65% and a temperature of 10 to 30° C (50° – 86°F.)
- All recommendations and product indications are for your guidance and are subject to our test criteria, which remain subject to change without prior notice. The consistency of results is not guaranteed.
- Use care in handling printed material, surface susceptible to abrasion.
- Store papers in archive quality envelopes, folders, and boxes.
- Use only archive grade tapes and glues for mounting & framing.